- To foster cultural literacy and analytical capability.
- To cultivate management professionals with cross-cutting integration and independent analysis.
- To cultivate innovative management professionals who keep abreast of ever-changing trends.
- To broaden international perspectives with an open mind of enhancing the ability to respond to social changes.
Competence in value judgement: demonstrating the ability to apply the capabilities of cross-cutting integration and analysis.
- Become cross-field management talents through professional know-how and practical training in order to enhance personal competitiveness.
Competence in civics: cultural literacy, ethics and critical thinking.
- Possess innovative, thinking analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities in relevant areas of expertise.
Competence in global concepts: possessing global perspectives to connect with the world.
- Grasp the international trend and broaden students' insight in order to endow them with the necessary international perspective.
Competence in professional: demonstrating the ability to apply knowledge management.
- Provide specialized talents for enterprises, emphasizing management skills that combine theory with practice.